After posting a couple more photos to my Facebook page, I realized that I should post these progress pictures here from time to time, especially while recording an episode that will take awhile to complete.
I'm currently working on a number of tasks on the project, some for the current episode and some for the next two, simply because they all need to be done now to an extent.
Everything is a dependency on everything else right now. Sorting it out into episodes that don't jump around proves a bit tricky.
Frank Klausz class and Paul Schürch class, I took a class with Michael Fortune; it's tough on the schedule to have three week-long classes within a month and a half, but well worth it for these three. I haven't yet written up an article on this latest class... soon! It is another unfinished project, but I'm doing a special metal inlay on the project and will cover that here, as well.
lava filtering media. That will hopefully contain odors. Now if they'd stop feeding the cats burritos...
There are also two shelves above the machines hence the stile post standing there (it is attached at installation). The left end is not glued into the groove; instead it has a cleat glued to it and will be attached with screwed from above at installation. The cabinet has to be moved into the closet tilted then dropped into place; that would be impossible with the left end in place.
Not a great project, but thought to share the photos in case it gives you some ideas. I'll add photos here of the install when that happens.